LOADING
Share

Blue Hill Foundation - PRE STO The ICO Project

Upcoming ICO List Ongoing ICO List Closed ICO List

Project Overview Updated:

Project name

Blue Hill Foundation - PRE STO

Ticker ( Symbol )

BHF

Timeline ( UTC )

Closed

Target / Supply Amount

625,000 USD
140,000,000 BHF

Description

Hill Foundation is a 24% co-owner of the “Blue Hill Mine”, a mining project with concession numbers 14307X & 14308X, forecasted to have one of the largest copper reserves in Asia. The “Blue Hill Mine” is located in Mongolia between the two industrial giants:
Russia and China. It is a large-scale mining operation seventy times the size of the Principality of Monaco. Over 8 years of geological planning has gone into the “Blue Hill Mine”, with results indicating large volumes of Copper, Nickel, Cobalt, and Gold in
a target area of less than 10% of the surface area. Additionally, more resources have been discovered on the remaining 90% of the surface area is currently being explored.

Team Members

DR. KURT BECKER :
ENG. FRANZ-JOSEF LEPS :
ENG. OLAV HASELER :
MR. OLIVER CHAPPELL :
ENG. ANSGAR DIEKMANN :

Token Platform

Technology

Country Base

Netherlands

Social Activities

Youtube Video

  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us